About

The apartments are located in the central part of the place, which is only 5 minutes walk to the beach and the center and other facilities necessary for an attractive vacation. Along the coast is a pedestrian stretch of five kilometers long for those who enjoy walking and cycling. Not far from the facility there are three clay tennis courts for all tennis fans. Six apartments are located in the house, each with a private terrace (10m2) overlooking the sea. Apartments 4 and 5 have two bedrooms and a parking space in the garage that is included in the price. You will be welcomed by friendly hosts.

Apartments

Studio

Accommodation for two persons (20 m2)
Sea viewBathroomKitchenTerraceParkingSmoking permitted
Internet Air conditionerHeatingMicrowaveRadioTVSatellite TVRefrigeratorKettle

A4-1

Apartment for four persons (35 m2)
Sea viewBathroomKitchenTerraceParkingSmoking permitted
Internet Air conditionerHeatingMicrowaveRadioTVSatellite TVRefrigeratorKettle

A2

Apartment for two persons (30 m2)
Sea viewBathroomKitchenTerraceParkingSmoking permitted
Internet Air conditionerHeatingMicrowaveRadioTVSatellite TVRefrigeratorKettle

A4-2

Apartment for four persons (35 m2)
Sea viewBathroomKitchenTerraceParkingSmoking permitted
Internet Air conditionerHeatingMicrowaveRadioTVSatellite TVRefrigeratorKettle

A4-3

Apartment for five persons (45 m2)
Sea viewBathroomKitchenTerraceGarageSmoking permitted
Internet Air conditionerHeatingMicrowaveRadioTVSatellite TVRefrigeratorKettle

A4+1

Apartment for five persons plus extra bed (55 m2)
Sea viewBathroomKitchenTerraceGarageSmoking permitted
Internet Air conditionerHeatingMicrowaveRadioTVSatellite TVRefrigeratorKettle

Extra info

Distance from property

  • Sea: 200 m
  • Beach: 200 m
  • Centar: 200 m
  • Store: 100 m
  • Restaurant: 200 m
  • Doctor: 100 m
  • Pharmacy: 100 m
  • Bank: 200 m
  • Post: 200 m
  • Gas station: 1 km
  • Bus station: 1 km
  • Train station: 100 km
  • Airport: 10 km
  • Marina: 300 m
  • Sport activities: 100 m
  • Disco club: 1 km
  • Casino: 200 m
  • National park: 20 km
Beach type: Pebble

In the price is included parking, WI-FI, TV with satellite program, clothes washing as needed. Check in after 13h, check out until 10h. When making reservations you will have to pay 30% of your payment in advance. This is considered a valid and safe reservation and the remaining 70% is payable on arrival the first day.
Tourist tax is included in the price. </ strong>

Guests can try homemade drinks and olive oil. Included in the price is first drink. Bed linen and towels are changed every seven days. The hosts live on the ground floor and are always at your service. They will help you organize one-day excursions to the island of Hvar or Korcula or to the nearby places Baćinska jezera, Dubrovnik, Split, Mostar, Medjugorje …

Apartmani Robert

Biokovska Ulica 45,

21330, Gradac

Hrvatska ( Croatia )

Robert Oršulić

Host

Languages:
Croatian, German, Czech, Slovak

Thank you for expressing your interest in our apartments. Please feel free to contact us for any further information. Warm hosts will welcome you.

E-mail : robert.orsulic@st.t-com.hr

Contact

7 + 9 =